Sustainable Energy Research Lab
|“Energy and climate change are two intertwined issues of critical importance in the modern era. Here at the Li Research Group, we focus on the design, synthesis, and characterization of nanomaterial-based catalyst and reagent particles for biomass and fossil energy conversions, green liquid fuel synthesis, CO2 capture, and pollutant control. Our research also encompasses chemical reaction engineering and process synthesis and optimization. Density Functional Theory (DFT) based methods are also used to elucidate the particle reaction mechanisms and to identify potential ways to improve particle performance.”
– Fanxing Li, Ph.D
News and Announcements
- Dr. Arnab Bose joins as postdoc!
- Li Group project gets write up in C&EN news!
- Li Group welcomes first-year PhDs Leo Brody and Kyle Vogt-Lowell
- Ryan Dudek passes his PhD defense
- During 2020, members of the Li group published in Chemical Engineering Journal, ChemSusChem, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Energy and Environmental Science, Journal of Catalysis, and ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering to name just a few.
Special thanks to: