What is it?
A 1.5 day, all-expenses-paid, highly-selective research symposium at NC State University that gives a platform for the finest and brightest undergraduate researchers in the United States to present their work and to be recognized for their achievements and growth as future leaders in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
When and where is it?
The research symposium will be held on October 21-22, 2018 in Raleigh, NC.
Who should apply?
Undergraduates majoring in Chemical Engineering (and related fields)* in the USA who have performed academic research and are within one year of graduation are eligible to apply (i.e. graduation by summer 2019).
*Includes, for example, Materials Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bioengineering students that are doing research related to Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
Meet the 2018 awardees!
You can also look back at previous awardees.Click here
- Students selected to participate will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the research symposium on October 21-22, 2018 in Raleigh, NC.
- Participants will present their research in the form of soundbites and a poster session.
- It is a unique opportunity to network with faculty and peers and also to learn more about graduate school at NC State.
- All selected students will receive a plaque recognizing their participation.
Awardees must attend the symposium to qualify for the all-expenses-paid trip to the meeting.
When are applications due?
Application submission has closed.
- Applications due by 11:59 PM on September 20, 2018
- Late applications will not be accepted
- Selected participants will be notified by October 1, 2018
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or want to learn more.